Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

10 Reasons Why I Love My Daddy

This week I wanted to share with you an unedited note that was given to a daddy by his 13 year old daughter for his birthday. I think you will really enjoy this. It should really hit home to all of us!


10 Reasons Why I love My Daddy:


1)  Because you treat us how a Godly man should treat his family!


2)  Because you work so hard to earn money to meet our needs and so we can do fun things!


3)  Because you read your Bible every morning, pray constantly, and tell people about Jesus at every opportunity, and encourage us to do the same!


4)  Because you do things with us like bike riding, playing games, tennis and family date night!


5)  Because you treat Mommy with love and respect!


6)  Because you're supportive of us in everything we do, such as sports, school, etc...


7)   Because you're committed to having Godly standards and morals!


8)  Because you read us a family devotion every night and say goodnights and prayers with us!


9)  Because you do what's best for your family even when it means making a personal sacrifice.


10)  Because you're the most amazing, loving, wonderful man to ever walk the earth, (besides Jesus :) and because of all the billions and billions of other reason I love you (:


Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Hope it was fantastic!!
Love you (:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this blog. I have been a father for 19 years with 2 girls and two boys.

    The key to this relationship with the daughter is that the Father was engaged with his family.

    I pray we all would be engaged as he was and are enabled by the Holy Spirit to treat our familys as we should.

    http://facebook.com/lancasterinokc

    ReplyDelete